Two vehicles were involved and … Kyle Rittenhouse was arrested at his home in Antioch, Illinois, a day after prosecutors say he shot and killed two protesters and wounded a third on the streets of Kenosha on Aug. 25. She joined the team in 2019 and was formerly a data, video and audio reporter at the La Crosse Tribune. When Wisconsin State Patrol … DELAFIELD -- Officials with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department said the alleged operator of a vehicle involved in a fatal crash on I-94 Saturday, July 8th appeared in … A motion was filed Thursday in Dodge County Circuit Court to dismiss a homicide charge against Amanda Trost following her death earlier in the week. The two victims, ages 17 and 18, who were taken to a local hospital, suffered significant injuries but were expected to survive, acting Police Chief Vic Wahl said Saturday night. For more than 90 years, WTMJ-AM has been "Wisconsin's Radio Station". Person killed, another injured in multi-vehicle crash on I-94, police say. The closure ... Read More, Chad Hollett of Kwik Trip shows the Delafield Plan Commission a rendering of the new Kwik Trip that the company plans to build near the Hwy 83 / Interstate 94 interchange ... in southcentral and southeastern Wisconsin that Kwik Trip purchased from PD Read More, When a 19-year-old college student found himself in an unfortunate situation, a Delafield police officer stepped in to help. then {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}} per month. When Wisconsin State Patrol troopers responded to the scene of the crash around 3:30 p.m., they found two people injured. Wisconsin Department of Transportation officials said all lanes on I-94 are back open after being shut down due to the Technical Reconstruction Unit investigation of the crash. September 27, 2020 – Village of Richfield, WI – On September 27, 2020, at approximately 2:25 a.m., the Washington County Sheriff’s Office was notified of a single vehicle accident on Highway 45 southbound. UPDATE (WKOW) — A secondary crash has closed the right lane of I-94 westbound near Wisconsin Highway 73. A Prairie du Sac man has been charged with felony child neglect after police say they found him unconscious while he was caring for three children. This story will be updated as more information is made available. Check out the current traffic and highway conditions with I-94 Traffic Cam @ State Rd 83 in Delafield, Wisconsin The Waukesha County Sheriff's office says it got several calls about the car going the … The ... Read More, There is significant traffic build-up on Interstate 94 near Delafield as all westbound lanes are closed because of a crash near Highway 67, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation said. Bad accident on I-94 at Hwy 67. One person was killed and another injured in a multi-vehicle crash just before 3:30 p.m. Friday on Interstate 94 in Dane County, authorities reported. Click the link. The fatal accident occurred just north of … DEERFIELD, Wis. — One person was killed and another was injured in a multi-vehicle crash near mile marker 251 on I-94 eastbound Friday afternoon. DELAFIELD, Wis. (CBS 58) -- A woman is dead and three others hurt -- including two young children -- following a single-vehicle crash on County Highway C in the Town of Delafield … Travis M. Christianson was ordered to stand trial after a preliminary hearing Friday. According to Delafield police, a vehicle was spotted on Milwaukee street, and two occupants were found inside. First responders shut down all lanes of the interstate to provide a landing zone for UW Med Flight. DEERFIELD, Wis. — One person was killed and another was injured in a multi-vehicle crash near mile marker 251 on I-94 eastbound Friday afternoon. there were over 200 customers without power. All westbound lanes now shut down. A Necedah man and his son are facing felony false imprisonment charges after they allegedly repeatedly locked the man’s wife in a trailer with a padlock on the door, no food or water, and with more than 20 dogs. I-94 johnson creek Traffic Condition and Accident Report. While UW Med Flight was on the scene, one of the victims who had suffered injuries in the crash died. Now a police officer is helping him get another. A fatal car crash has left one person dead and another injured in Delafield, Wisconsin, police said. DELAFIELD -- Officials with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department on Monday, Dec. 10 announced a second person died as a result of a crash that happened on I-94 … You can cancel at any time. 1.05 miles to Exit 267 of I-94 WI ~ 1.30 miles to Exit 266mm of I-94 WI 2020-10-16 Roadnow }, 7-day percent positive of COVID tests approaches 30% in Wisconsin, 1 dead, 2 hospitalized after triple-shooting on Madison's west side, Madison restaurant joins national 'igloo' trend this winter, Positive COVID cases continue to rise for Wisconsin football, How to watch live local coverage of Election Day on Channel3000, Biden makes final campaign stops in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Woman offers ride to polls for people experiencing homelessness. Before he is alleged to have beaten his grandfather to death with a hammer, Bryan Luitze II spoke to a relative about the grandfather’s past, which included a conviction for child sex assault. The crash happened about 11:25 a.m. ***** UPDATE (WKOW) — I-94 westbound near Cottage Grove reopens after earlier crash.