Some people do and some people don’t. I’m a writer; I’ve taught myself how to write fast so that the words on the screen keep up to speed with the words in my head. Yes, it was awkward. If you continue to use the teams.humorthatworks.com site we will assume that you are happy with it. and it doesn’t taste that bad! I like my name    37. If you had to give up one thing that you do every day, what would it be? 13. No and I’d probably hurt myself even trying. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? What invention has caused the most misery? What color is your shower curtain? 28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? 6. sorted that out on monday, 47.) If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be? Have you ever made out in a movie theater? jud, jad or joyce, 34. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. I will not say the name, but she taught me in the 3rd grade. Yep :)49.Are you rich? 41. Sources Next trip you are going to take? Sunset. What was the last thing you ate?- soup                                                                  6. 36 - celebrity crush: Tobi (celebrity, hahaha) Maybe 2 years ago, I don’t remeber. Now look at the clock. This is the ultimate controversial question. 21. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? I wear sandals pretty much every day, unless the weather is bad or open toes are not appropriate. my hair6. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what name would you pick? What 3 famous people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party? Don’t fuck with them! Every other day39. What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by? I have you covered.19: What’s on your mind at this very moment?How to stop Megatron from destroying our race, planet and universe, as usual.26: If your life was a book what would the name of your current chapter be?All Pain And No Gain. And what will you be able to say you did during those events. 9.) Don’t know why. If you had to choose one cartoon character to be your best friend, what character would you choose? Trivia questions are very helpful and knowledgeable for everyone belonging to any field or age group. 4.) 42. Right one. kids? Tattoos always bring up strong opinions one way or the other. What movie title best explains your life right now and why? People dressed up weirdly for carnival. Are you rich? This is the crucial point. that’s a resounding yes. When is the last time you ran? Fun Time. But I’d let the car wash do it. I haven’t got carpet in my bedroom floor. British, 19. Plus, starting off with a laugh is a sure way to keep the conversation rolling. This will say a lot about the person. Einstein couldn’t tie his shoelaces. Next trip you are going to take? 31. Do you want to bring sexy back? Alton towers, 23. I don’t say that to undermine your relationship, simply to point out an area for improvement, something that needs to be strengthened if you hope to get through not just the good times, but also the bad ones. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done? Tumblr! Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Here’s the link to the 50 Random Questions:https://perseusdestroys.tumblr.com/post/176791759891/50-random-questions, And the Harry Potter ones: https://perseusdestroys.tumblr.com/post/176645327006/50-harry-potter-themed-asks. Would you rather have x-ray vision or the ability to always know when someone is lying to you? not gonna tell hehe3. Heck noHugs or Kisses? Here are 13 random, funny questions to ask: Let them decide them make them live by it for ten minutes. Drake. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? innie9. Even though the lesson is supposed to be somethin’ like don’t let money go to your head there are so many good business lessons in that film. said: (wow I’m sorry this is so long) This honestly makes me so happy ??? I’ve never had a hot teacher! Does your name make any interesting anagrams? At school ://2. For that reason, random questions make for great conversation starters. *Sisters, not twins. Some of the questions here are great for having fun. No, I'm not racist I just found it on youtube. 17: What was the first instrument you learned to play? yes last year august. Not sure if I would be able to cope being away from all my support at home, so no. This one person who did a list like this pretty much just said they were all ugly and even compared them to animals. 48. Do you collect anything? Have you ever been to Olive Garden? What are you listening to right now? What did you do for your last birthday? Knowing what qualities she looks for in people will be crucial to developing any relationship. ROTFL ofc NOT.38. Have you ever cried for no reason?- Yeah    20. Forever alone, 14. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Seriously being able to teleport all over the world at a moments whim? Some girls who went to high school with me. My Top 100 Most Beautiful Women That Ever Lived. If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would it be?