In this video I show you a new muzzle brake I am now offering as a replacement for the factory radial brake. My Encore with .35 Whelen barrel was quite manageable in it. Just About Everything® Every stock is lightweight, 100% ambidextrous, and features CVA’s CrushZone® Recoil pad – a real plus for heavier calibers. I'm thinking less than half of that, I'll send ya a pm. On rifles such as the 270 and 30-06 recoil reduction of 40% is common. Every stock is lightweight, 100% ambidextrous, and features CVA's CrushZone Recoil pad a real plus for heavier calibers. I'm a fan of modern tack-driving rifles, especially the various composite stocks firmed up with bedded actions, pillars, and free flo... Click on my boobs if you are interested (. I have a Leupold VariX-3 scope on it that I had … Length: 2 1/2" I shoot the Hornady SuperPerformance ammo. Exact percentages for recoil reduction can not be listed for each caliber as it varies depending on bullet weight, barrel length, weight of the rifle and in some cases even the powder used. The reason for the difference is the magnums have a much larger muzzle blast and more energy for the brake to work with to reduce recoil. Harrell's usually work pretty well. I have a 35 whelen cva single shot rifle and I am looking for some one that can advise me and put on a muzzlebrake.It kicks like a mule on both ends.By the way I live in Indiana,but will ship the barrel if necessary. We are truly excited about all the Muzzle Brakes & Compensators we carry on OpticsPlanet.com. Our top of the line muzzle brake offering the greatest reduction in muzzle rise and recoil. Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. SHIPPING RESTRICTION: In compliance with Proposition 65, we are not able to ship to the state of California: www.p65warnings.ca.gov, 918 N. Washington Street Bastrop, LA 71220 1 (318) 283-2688 Or 1 (800) 726-9930 Contact Us, Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed, CVA CR4911S Scout V2 Break Open 35 Whelen 25" 1 Black Fixed w/CrushZone Recoil Pad Synthetic Stock Stainless Steel Receiver, CVA SCOUT V2 Camo (35 Whelen, BBL, Stainless 22”), CVA Scout Rifle 35 Whelen BBl SS V2 Timber, CVA HUNTER Break-Open 35 Whelen 25" Barrel Rifle. I do mount my scopes as far forward as I can on my encore. Note: Extracts loads, does not eject. We're sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears to be disabled. 26" Barrel, Accura V2 Stainless Steel with Realtree Edge Camo Stocks and Fiber Optic Sights, Accura V2 Stainless Steel with Black Stocks and Fiber Optic Sights, ACCURA™ V2 50 Cal SS/Realtree® APG with KonusPro 3-9x40 IR and case outfit, ACCURA™ V2 .50 Cal SS Nitride Barrel with APG Camo Stock, KonusPro 3-9x40 IR Scope and Case Outfit, ACCURA V2 .50 cal 27" SS Nitride with Realtree APG Thumbhole Stocks - .50 Cal. The percentage shown is the average of the reduction in overall momentum and the reduction in peak force.