At various points throughout the questline, Legate Rikke may not give you the next mission or will not acknowledge you "reporting for duty". and basically i am playing as imperials and they have to 'regain the rift quest', so ive gone over there and tried speaking to Legate Rikke, but she doesnt give me the option to say reporting for duty, does anyone have the console command to skip it or know how to fix it. After the Battle for Windhelm, General Tullius will have a short dialogue with Ulfric Stormcloak, who will request that the Dragonborn be the one to kill him as it will "make for a better song." He will give you some information about every battle you've won, initiating the 'Reporting for duty' prompt with Legate Rikke. If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest. The first of these is A False Front. i dont know what i should do now. There is a recorded bug simular to this recorded for regain winterhold, where the quest doesn't place the marker and your unable to continue the quest, the suggested fix that might fix it is to save, exit completely out, shut off the console, restart the console, restart the game, load your save. He will promote you to the upper echelons of the Imperial Legion as a Legate and leveled armor as a symbol of your new rank. General Tullius won't care whether you kill Ulfric or not, just as long as he's dead. There is a recorded bug simular to this recorded for regain winterhold, where the quest doesn't place the marker and your unable to continue the quest, the suggested fix that might fix it is to save, exit completely out, shut off the console, restart the console, restart the game, load your save. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Help. Another way to fix the problem is to activate the werewolf form, wait until the end of it, and talk to Rikke again. Note: Do not use the Crash Fix ESP for this mod. This will end the quest and you're allowed to talk to Legate Rikke and General Tullius on what will happen next. Civil War Questline (Imperial) - Regain the Rift (after peace conference)? Note: Use only one Height Adjusted Races*.esp. Quest Giver To prevent this, work through "Reunification of Skyrim" until you finish regaining Fort Greenwall. Now I'm trying to complete the Civil War questline. i have sims deluxe cd and i installed it on my laptop but i cant play it help? - After regaining the Rift, General Tulius will automatically proceed to invading Windhelm even if the Reach isn't taken back from the Imperials yet(Markarth given to Stormcloacks during "Seasons Unending"). © Valve Corporation. Display. - Quests on Assassinating Camp Commanders doesn't have markers. Now I'm trying to complete the Civil War questline. I don't have an arrow to do anything. Sorry but i think you broke it have a look here but don't get you hopes up if your on a console. If there is still no dialogue option from Tullius to continue on in the quest after Winterhold, simply travel to the Eastmarch Imperial Camp and talk to Legate Rikke, that will proceed with the questline and she will give a reward as if you just completed a quest for her, even if it's the first time talking to her. After rewarding you, the General will rush with Rikke outside to give a speech to the troops promising increased pay and freedom for them to return to their families while giving compensation to families who have lost loved ones. After speaking with him, report to Legate Rikke at an Imperial camp. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Source(s): https://owly.im/a79VF. The Rift The Rift does not need to be regained if it was given to the Imperials during Season Unending. wait 24h then fast travel to a location next to the camp, and walk to Rikke. I dont have any mods, except Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Heartfire installed. If you don't see any effect, open you Skyrimprefs.ini and look for "bDoDepthOfField". There may be bugs in reporting back to Hadvar, and there may be bugs with reporting to Rikke -- I've sometimes had to use the in-game "wait" function until the correct dialog option appeared. After defending Whiterun from the Stormcloaks, talk to General Tullius. During "Season Unending", you will be given the option to put Winterhold on the negotiating table. Report for duty again and she will order you to join a group of soldiers who are staging to take Fort Dunstad from the Stormcloaks. This will trigger the quest Rescue from Fort Kastav. Clairvoyance spell doesn't lead me anywhere. Location He'll give you orders telling you that you're needed in the Rift. If you choose to kill Ulfric, General Tullius will tell you to use his sword (which is a leveled sword) to do the deed. until the phrase is no longer white (the indicator that he has something new to say). So I went back to the main quests and held the peace conference between the Imperials and Stormcloaks. Note: Do not clean. The list of quests by hold doesn't yet completely guide through the major contingencies. I've been playing for about 280 Hours now and never did i complete the Civil War Questline after reading through it's story (Facts and it's history in wikis') so pretty much I've been neutral since. When you speak with him at Castle Dour in Solitude, he will commend you then promote you to Praefect. i'm stuck with regain the rift but there is no marker whatsoever. Civil War (Imperial): Regain the Rift - Duration: 30:49.