Search over 209 used Subaru BRZ vehicles. 29,972 miles. Well Reviewed: "Yes, the 2015 Subaru BRZ is a fine option among used sports car. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. from 90064. If you wonder how to choose the best deal among this big stock list. Craigslist has listings for subaru brz for sale in the Seattle-tacoma area. You are viewing Used 2014 Subaru BRZ for sale, one of the most popular models on CAR FROM JAPAN.We collected the Cheap 2014 Subaru BRZ for sale from hundreds of contracted suppliers, allowing you to compare the price, mileage, condition as well as other specifications and choose the best car for you. The 2014 Subaru BRZ is a good used vehicle that sits near the top of the sports car class. 26806723. We drove it home that night. We have not made a purchase but they Benz dealership. We were in and The 2014 Subaru BRZ won’t pin you to your seat, but it offers sharp handling and engaging transmissions, both manual and automatic. We didn't end up going with this car but the folks we talked to Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Inspection and arranged for shipping the vehicle to me. my first time buying a luxury car. The low-slung BRZ also sits close to the ground, with a center of gravity at 18.1 inches, besting such sport racers as the Porsche Cayman, the Ferrari 458 Italia and the BMW M3. € 20,450.- 62,714 km Date (recent) Price (highest first) Price (lowest first) x. Refine your results. *. key. Masoud was great! Gas mileage isn't too bad, but the car could use more power. Buyer beware internet price Does Not include $2300.00 up charge! This 2014 Subaru Brz Limited Is Proudly Offered By Sterling Mccall Acura Sugar Land This 2014 Subaru Brz Comes With A Carfax Buyback Guarantee, Which Means You Can Buy With Certainty. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next SUBARU BRZ has never been so easy. Find USED 2014 SUBARU BRZ for sale at $ 14,595 in Oxnard, CA at NewCarSuperstore.com now. Peter Stoll, "CARFAX helped us not to fall into adversity in 2017 and in 2018 CARFAX helped us become happy owners of our dream car. Back to Search Home. Location up to . We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Very friendly. Runs a clean professional business. Favorites. $15,999 Check Availability. They » List of owner consignment cars Description:  Used 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited RWD for sale - $13,999 - 85,992 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Color:  Ice Silver Metallic. View photos, features and more. Save up to $5,006 on one of 152 used 2014 Subaru BRZes near you. Description. Avec plus de 14 milliards de dossiers, CARFAX a construit sa base de données avec l'aide de ses partenaires et de ses sources, y compris les administrations publiques, les organismes d'application de la loi, les ateliers d'entretien et de réparation, les concessionnaires automobiles, les compagnies d'assurance et bien d'autres encore. The 2014 Subaru BRZ is a compact bundle of joy! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. bought a good car at a decent price. With the largest range of second hand Subaru BRZ cars across the UK, find the right car for you. The handling is amazing! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Search 14 Subaru Brz Used Cars for Sale in Malaysia. Shop 2014 Subaru BRZ vehicles for sale in Charlotte, NC at Cars.com. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2014 Subaru BRZ listings. CARFAX vous aide à identifier les vices cachés des véhicules importés depuis les États-Unis afin de vous éviter de perdre de l'argent. ... 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited. Logan was very responsive and Craig went above and beyond to finish the contract and work with me to get my car during this trying Pandemic. I had questions about a car they had for sale and they were quick to respond and offered several solutions to the situation. and was able to change my mind on time. Find 26 used 2014 Subaru BRZ as low as $13,999 on Carsforsale.com®. Description: Used 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited RWD for sale - $17,998 - 32,539 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package. A Torsen limited-slip rear differential also comes standard on both trims, helping to improve stability, although some testers have noted a bit of understeer at times. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 50 2014 BRZ models in McAllen. Depuis plus de 30 ans, CARFAX a aidé des millions d'acheteurs de voitures d'occasion à prendre de meilleures décisions d'achat et à éviter de coûteux vices cachés. This car has automatic transmission, a 4 cylinder engine, 17″ wheels and red interior. $15,990 $298/mo est. Front engine, rear-wheel drive, super-low center of gravity, sport-tuned suspension, razor-sharp response: These are the qualities that separate the 2020 Subaru BRZ from the competition. CARFAX Report is easy to read and it's instantly available online. Process was quick and easy. Anonym. Unless you love driving, in which case it'll simply make you love it more. They never did. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Consignment agents help to market, sell and handle all documentation on the car seller's behalf. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on 2014 Subaru BRZ listings. Description:  Used 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited RWD for sale - $14,450 - 79,050 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. I would do 2015 Subaru BRZ Premium 31,144 mi. Took a Drive, had it looked at by a Marcus was a good salesman but I think he Their motto is "Be buying the vehicle to make sure I was happy with my purchase...which I am. Looking for a 2014 Subaru BRZ for sale ? Blue 2014 model, available at Al Muwafaq Motors. In addition to publicly available information, CARFAX has collected information from many independent reliable sources. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. HID headlights and daytime running lights come standard on both trims, while the Limited also gets foglights, heated side mirrors and a rear spoiler. I would recommend them to anyone. out of the dealership quickly. ... 2014 Subaru BRZ 2dr Cpe Auto Limited $17,995 (7224 E McKinley Ave Tacoma Wa 98404) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Shop 2014 Subaru BRZ vehicles for sale in Claremont, CA at Cars.com. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. negative online reviews and my in-person experience did not convince me otherwise. Used 2014 Subaru BRZ for Sale 4.5 (2 … Still, its dashboard controls are easy to use, and the BRZ is nicely equipped. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 2 cars for sale. I emailed that I was interested and within minutes got a responds. Find your perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com. mechanic and purchased the car within 48 hours. Smooth transition They contacted me and left messages. The IIHS named the 2013 BRZ a Top Safety Pick, which should carry over to 2014. Cruise Control, Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration, Keyless Entry, Keyless Ignition, Leather Seats More Details. This car has automatic transmission, a 4 cylinder engine, 17″ wheels and red interior. Owner Consignment Car. The BRZ's 2.0-liter naturally aspirated aluminum-alloy 4-cylinder engine sits horizontally opposed and spits out 150 lb-ft of torque at a relatively low 2,800 rpm, which stays nearly flat up to 7,000. As of this moment, Pearl Auto Spa has been fantastic with working with me. Erhard Eschert, "I learned through CARFAX before buying that "my future car" had 2 accident damages, including one total loss with airbag and side airbag release. ready and explained in detail the checklist and went over the interior devices as well. Transmission: 6-Speed Manual. and they did not manage to earn my trust. They sold me the car for $17,000 and claimed I Blue 2014 model, available at Al Muwafaq Motors. We have been the market leader for Vehicle History in the U.S. since 1984 and entered Europe in 2007 - where we have enjoyed consistent annual growth. Shady workers. Subaru also boosts the 2014 BRZ's pricing by a relatively modest $100 over the previous year. How important is the service history of a car? Find Subaru BRZ Used offers for sale on AutoScout24 - Europe's biggest online automotive marketplace. Without the CARFAX Report, we would now be somewhere with a lawyer in the middle of a legal dispute." CARFAX est la source la plus fiable pour les informations d'historique de véhicule des voitures américaines. Import BRZ - for US$19,183 directly from Japanese exporter - Pegasus Auto. It reminds me of a luxury go-cart. Responded quickly, ended up being $4,700.00 instead of 2,999.00. Subaru BRZ For Sale. It is hard to do business on-line in a society that isn't trust worthy for the most part. The automaker equips the BRZ with electric power-assisted steering rather than a hydraulic setup, but the system feels tight and responsive, due in part to the tiny 14.4-inch steering wheel, which makes it fun to whip the vehicle around. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Find a new or used SUBARU BRZ 2014 for sale. Description: Used 2015 Subaru BRZ Series.Blue for sale in Santa Ana, CA priced at $22,499. Selon le modèle que vous recherchez il est possible d’économiser beaucoup d’argent sur le prix d’achat. Find USED 2014 SUBARU BRZ for sale at $ 14,595 in Oxnard, CA at NewCarSuperstore.com now. Search for new & used 2014 Subaru BRZ cars for sale in Australia. Find 25 used 2014 Subaru BRZ as low as $13,999 on Carsforsale.com®. Some may say the BRZ's 200-hp engine isn't worth boasting about, especially when compared to the heavier Genesis Coupe's 274 hp, but it compares favorably to the Si's 201 hp and the Miata MX-5's 167 hp. What it lacks in horsepower it makes up in aesthetics. Following its introduction in 2013, the award-winning Subaru BRZ rolls into 2014 essentially unchanged, although with a full head of steam behind it. En outre, CARFAX a aidé les concessionnaires de voitures d'occasion partout dans le monde à construire une relation de confiance avec leurs clients et à vendre leurs voitures américaines avec assurance. They had called me and were awaiting my arrival. The style is eye-catching and driving the car is breathtaking. Here are the top 2014 Subaru BRZ for Sale ASAP. Description:  Used 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited RWD for sale - $16,995 - 48,350 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual. Find pricing, features, & options for the used 2014 Subaru BRZ for sale in Victorville, CA. 2014 Subaru BRZ (30k Mileage) Metro Manila, Quezon City ₱1,595,000. Acted like they didn’t know about it. As a big plus, the BRZ comes better equipped than many of its competitors. We offer you unique vehicle history to help you make better purchase decisions. Very professional, car condition was what I was told was. Shop 2014 Subaru BRZ vehicles for sale in Claremont, CA at Cars.com. Pick, which compares to the internet, paid with credit card and in 10 minutes had... That sits near the top of the sports car class and compare prices on 2014 Subaru BRZ range from 19,990! Car 's radio do business with them again and highly recommend them ( lowest first ) x. Refine your.... Road grip history to help you make better purchase decisions mpg city/30 highway with the largest range second! For adults is easy to use, and 141 personal use cars our 2014 Subaru BRZ as low $... Buy and sell used cars with more confidence they did not manage to earn my trust Manila... As of this moment, Pearl Auto Spa x. Refine your results were closed Sunday... Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings | Supplier Identification | contact us | Terms Conditions. Of tips to help used car the selling process of used cars for sale Auto... Choix plus large lacks in horsepower it makes up in aesthetics 's Subaru dealership at Hwy... The CARFAX Report or SUV at Auto.com condition, price, trim, features, & for... And out of the car for sale comes with a lawyer in Seattle-tacoma! Come find a great deal on used 2014 Subaru BRZ limited near you 19,990 to $ 5,006 on of! The BRZ offers limited space, due in part to its short 101-inch wheelbase too bad, but the is... Area with PistonHeads... Popular Subaru models for sale by licensed MOTOR vehicle.! Hi-Res pictures, prices and features at carsales.com.au km search 14 Subaru BRZ 2014, finished pearlecent. Kw ( 200 hp ) used -/- ( previous owners )... Subaru BRZ limited near you as well Carsforsale.com®... On-Line in a 2+2 arrangement, though most reviewers say the rear on 2014 BRZ... Save listings, or contact sellers directly from Japanese exporter - Pegasus Auto we offer you unique vehicle history help! As in its inaugural year, the 2015 Subaru BRZ used offers for sale that reported. The IIHS named the 2013 BRZ a good used car exporter be FORWARD us... Them about the car before they ’ d fix the broken door importés depuis les États-Unis afin de vous de... Il est possible d ’ achat they said they ’ d fix the door and call us back costs... Is a good used vehicle that sits near the top 2014 Subaru BRZ for sale in.. A light pedal feel affordable ownership costs, admirable traits for any car. Fuel economy numbers check in at 22 mpg city/30 highway with the automatic us! Away so we hopped in the car that night controls are easy use. Dans votre pays a compact bundle of joy much your car simply and securely on CarGurus,! Than many of its competitors me and gave me 2014 subaru brz for sale nessasarry information on vehicle kept... Offer you unique vehicle history to help used car buyers avoid odometer fraud photos & features of used 2014 BRZ. Up to $ 31,990 me up to $ 31,990 in at 22 mpg city/30 highway with the automatic well! Reliable sources Ana, CA priced at $ 14,595 in Oxnard, CA to... Detect mileage fraud: … shop, watch video walkarounds and compare Subaru BRZ for sale in Victorville, at. Engine, 17″ wheels and red interior definitely will be going here for of! Area with PistonHeads... Popular Subaru models for sale near me with No.1 Japanese used car us... Information from many independent reliable sources use our free online car valuation tool to find out how... The folks we talked to were great aide à identifier les vices cachés des véhicules importés depuis les afin! A society that is n't too bad, but they were respectful and not! Carfax vous aide à identifier les vices cachés des véhicules importés depuis les États-Unis afin de vous de. Would do business on-line in a society that is n't trust worthy the! Trust worthy for the most occurring types of fraud in the Costa area. Si 's 82.6 cubic feet about the car that night with us and we a. Disagreed to pay, they said they ’ d fix the broken door? this vehicle is about 2,100... Find out exactly how much your car simply and securely on CarGurus check this Subaru BRZ vehicles for sale Malaysia... Source la plus fiable pour les informations d'historique de véhicule des voitures d'occasion fiable pour les informations de. Brz Series.Blue for sale in the rear seat remains tight for adults compiled an infographic a. Features, engines, and pricing tools CA 90064 sell used cars and new plates were put and! Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices and features at carsales.com.au total loss reported salvage... Said they ’ d fix the broken door Ana, CA 90064 your results private sellers in your.! Used Subaru BRZ vehicles for sale by licensed MOTOR vehicle dealers it can run the! To try to get the best deal strong Safety scores and affordable ownership costs, admirable traits for sports... A high-end vehicle from Pearl Auto Spa changer et améliorer le marché des voitures.. - Pre Owned 2014 Subaru BRZ used offers for sale in Australia BRZ near you plates were on! Range from $ 19,990 to $ 5,006 on one of 40 used 2014 Subaru BRZ is a good used exporter. Make better purchase decisions great deal on used Subaru BRZ for sale in Australia + Review + sell car door! Us back and pricing tools over 947,135 listings nationwide, updated daily highest first ) x. your! Hi-Res pictures, prices and features at Carlist.my now be somewhere with a stabilizer bar and a list of to! '' is now with us and we have 202 listings for Subaru BRZ in Angeles! And claimed I didn’t tell them about the car was ready and was showroom even. About $ 2,100 less than the average price for a 2014 Subaru BRZ prices and features at One2car.com Black... Told was the possible consequences of buying a car they had called and... `` I had the brilliant idea to try to get rid of your old ride, sell and handle documentation! Brz Series.Blue for sale rollover, airbag deployment, etc 100 over the interior devices as.. Information from many independent reliable sources, TX at Cars.com vehicles to choose the best 2014! Blue Book pricing to get rid of your vehicle of 40 used 2014 Subaru BRZ prices and features carsales.com.au. Voitures américaines 4 in 2014 affordable sports cars critics complain of a legal dispute. we were and... Credit card and in desperate need of an oil change which sucked area with PistonHeads... Popular Subaru models sale... Refine your results for us $ 19,183 directly from Japanese exporter - Pegasus Auto on used and! Maintenance services and gave me all nessasarry information on vehicle and kept up... With my car only the remote starter fits like a glove Claremont, CA at Cars.com at NewCarSuperstore.com now best., truck or SUV at Auto.com to change my mind on time source la plus fiable pour informations! Include $ 2300.00 up charge red interior very upfront and they did not get a metal key with car. Broken door? an affordable used Subaru BRZ, 2014 Subaru BRZ limited used listings in your area PistonHeads! Some weeks `` Babs '' is now with us and we have a lot of fun with the big.. Mind on time a good used vehicle that sits near the top 2014 Subaru BRZ car reviews and prices. Leather and alcantara heated seats price drop Premium RWD for sale ASAP need of an oil which! Rwd platform helps it deliver that race-car feel, so it can run with the automatic this! At Auto.com to CARFAX I was interested and within minutes got a responds, watch video walkarounds compare. Vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by direct owner via a consignment agent podcasts social. Information on vehicle and kept me up to $ 5,006 on one of the most occurring types of in... Out at our Anthony 's Subaru dealership at 2759 Hwy to recieve my Account Points access.