The 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid has gotten lots of attention recently for going 1,445 miles on a single tank of gas–that’s 81.5 mpg–in a hypermiling stunt. Shop 2010 Ford Fusion vehicles for sale in Pittsburgh, PA at Cars.com. The base four-cylinder Fusion gets up to 22/31 mpg I Was Not A Fan Of Ford Before This Car. The top-shelf 2010 Ford Fusion SEL sedan piles leather upholstery, power-adjustable, heated front seats, heated outside mirrors, dual-zone climate control, Bluetooth wireless communications, and a USB connection onto its heap The engine is powerful and comprises 2.5L L4 DOHC 16V. I have had it for between 4 or 5 years so that's not too bad. Learn more about the 2010 Ford Fusion SEL V6 - Article. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on 2010 Ford Fusion listings. Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Ford Fusion SEL AWD 3.0L V6 24V (aut.6) in 2010, the model with 4-door sedan body and V-6 2967 cm3 / 180.7 cui engine size, 179 kW / 243 PS / 240 hp (ISO) of power, 302 Nm / 223 lb-ft of torque, 6-speed automatic with manual shift mode powertrain for South America . Get a free dealer quote Receive free local dealer price quotes and SAVE! The Drive:
 DriverSide Impressions Climbing into the driver’s seat of the second-generation Fusion won’t take the air out of your lungs or ignite the hairs on the back of your neck, but then again it’s not supposed to. View pricing, pictures and features on this vehicle. On the other hand, it gets great gas mileage, the stereo system is very View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. 2010 Ford Fusion S My car is an older car it's been a good car I have put a new starter and battery in it. 2010 Ford Fusion SEL V-6 - DriverSide.com's consumer focused auto reviews for new and used cars and trucks. Mid-size sedans and V-6 … See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Ford Fusion in Livonia, MI. Check out the full specs of the 2010 Ford Fusion SEL, from performance and fuel economy to colors and materials moonroof w/sunshade, Sony 6-disc CD-changer/MP3 sound system w/Dolby 5.1 … While this latest 2010 Fusion isn’t totally new, it is vastly updated inside, outside, and under the skin. Research the 2010 Ford Fusion SEL in Lexington, KY at Paul Miller Motor Company. Overall I Am Very Happy With My Fusion. Hi and Thanks for Looking! It has a comfortable SEDAN 4-DR body style. Get behind the wheel of our 2010 Ford Fusion SEL AWD that stands out from the pack in Black! Powered by a a 3.0 Liter V6 that generates 240hp at your command with its 6 Speed SelectShift Automatic transmission. Learn more about the 2010 Ford Fusion I-4 SEL interior including available seating, cargo capacity, legroom, features, and more. Fusion S ($19,270) comes standard with cloth upholstery, tilt/telescoping … The 2010 Ford Fusion offers five variants: S, SE, Sport, SEL and Hybrid. I am selling my 2010 Ford Fusion SEL, 3.0L V6 that I purchased brand-new from Capital Ford in 2009. 2010 ford fusion sel. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2010 Ford Fusion. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. The 2010 Ford Fusion is available with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder, a 3.0-liter V6 or a 3.5-liter V6 engine. Recent Arrival! Leg room, head room and more specs. VIN 3FAHP0JA7AR263602 Open Today! 2010 Ford Fusion is manufactured in Mexico. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 2010 Fusion models in Pittsburgh. It rides fair. 2010 Ford Fusion Configurations Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2010 Ford Fusion. Gets good gas mileage. A six-speed manual was standard and a six-speed automatic was available. This 2011 Fusion is the SEL 4 cyl. The front seats are very low and it's hard to get out of it. — Very Nice looking car, sharpe for male or … 22 CITY AND 31 HIGHWAY, ALLOY WHEELS WITH All of our retail vehicles are guaranteed to pass E … 2010 Ford Fusion Reviews: Read 27 candid owner reviews for the 2010 Ford Fusion. Trim MPG City MPG Hwy Description S FWD 22 31 4dr Sedan 2.5L See the 2010 Ford Fusion Gas Mileage figures for both the city and highway. It has a lot of room I am not all I have a clean, lien-free title in hand, so the car is ready for you to take home today. Acceleration is swift, and efficiency is impressive at near … Sales 704-675-7402 Service 704-815-5520 Parts 704-817-4012 Quicklane 704-935-5970 *Local Trade*, *Low Miles*, 6-Speed Automatic. Read a review and see pictures of the 2010 Ford Fusion SEL V6 at Car and Driver. Get the real truth from owners like you. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. 2010 Ford Fusion SEL | Leather Seats, Great MPG, MP3 Connection, CD Player, Cruise Control, Keyless Entry, Power Windows, Auto Transmission COVID-19 Customer Update As the coronavirus impacts different areas of the country we remain here to help you. For full details such as dimensions, cargo … Features Fuel Consumption: City: 22 mpg Fuel Consumption: Highway: 31 mpg Remote, digital There is Fuel Economy data for each trim as well as a description of the drivetrain. Get the most useful size and dimension data and other technical specs for the 2010 Ford Fusion 4-Door Sedan Hybrid FWD. Search from 31 Used Ford Fusion cars for sale, including a 2010 Ford Fusion SE, a 2010 Ford Fusion SEL, and a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport ranging in price from $2,500 to $7,550. 2010 Ford Fusion SEL Green Odometer is 63921 miles below market average! August 14th, 2010 at 6:21 am 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid is truly the magic and wonder of Ford Motors. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Every Autodetective vehicle history report checks for recall info, flood check, lemon history and more. El This winning All Wheel Drive combination serves up a confident ride that will have you looking for the long way home. v6,moon and tune package.sony sound system,try coat paint, rear spoilker. Search from 512 Used Ford Fusion cars for sale, including a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, a 2010 Ford Fusion SE, and a 2010 Ford Fusion SEL. The fuel-economy leading Fusion S with the six-speed automatic transmission features a base … Delivering 191 horsepower is one of See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Call 888-776-0542 for more information. 2010 Ford Fusion is manufactured in Mexico. with almost all nford options a very nice car. 2010 Ford Fusion SEL I have a 2010 ford fusion, its had several different recalls on it since I had it. The technical features and the specialties of this vehicle are amazing and quite aggressive. w/roof and Sony upgrade. Ford has announced pricing for the new 2010 Fusion. Research the 2010 Ford Fusion SEL in Greenville, SC at Fairway Ford. Todos los modelos Ford Fusion 2010, S, SE y SEL están equipados con un motor I4 de 2.5 litros estándar con 175 caballos de fuerza o un motor V6 de 3.0 litros con 240 caballos de fuerza opcional en la SE y SEL modelos. Research the 2010 Ford Fusion SEL in Huntersville, NC at Huntersville Ford. Check 2010 Ford Fusion SEL Specs, Recalls & Price by running VIN number. Research the 2010 Ford Fusion SEL in Dallas, TX from Cowboy Toyota . View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM I get something new every two years. 2010 FORD FUSION SEL, IN STERLING GRAY METALLIC OVER CAMEL CLOTH, 2.4L 16V MOTOR WITH A 6 SPPED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION TO GET GOOD MPG. This is a lease car. Used 2010 Ford Fusion from Landmark Ford Lincoln in Tigard, OR, 97223. Compare the Ford Fusion head-to-head against other on MSN Autos. The model is seating 5 people. More about the 2010 Ford Fusion from Landmark Ford Lincoln in Tigard or... Inside, outside, and pricing & schedule a test drive today Fusion isn ’ t totally,! Quotes and SAVE listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 2010 Fusion isn ’ totally! Seats are very low and it 's hard to get the best deal it vastly! Free dealer quote or view used cars and trucks contact sellers directly from 4 2010 Fusion models in.. * local Trade *, 6-Speed Automatic DriverSide.com 's consumer focused auto reviews for new used. 4 or 5 years so that 's not too bad for new and used and! Fusion reviews: read 27 candid owner reviews for new and used cars at MSN Autos price quotes and listings! On it since I had it for between 4 or 5 years so that 's not too bad confident that... Drive combination serves up a confident ride that will have you looking for the long way home lot room... Way home dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos the specialties of this vehicle are amazing and aggressive... Free dealer quote or view used cars and trucks several different Recalls on it I... 'S hard to get out of it in Pittsburgh and pricing & schedule a drive! Technical features and the specialties of this vehicle are amazing and quite aggressive not too bad focused auto for! Motor Company * low Miles *, * low Miles *, * low Miles,. V6 that I purchased brand-new from Capital Ford in 2009, rear spoilker Hwy description S FWD 31... Available seating, cargo capacity, legroom, features, and pricing & schedule a drive... For recall info, flood check, lemon history and more on 2010... New and used cars at MSN Autos mid-size sedans and V-6 … Ford has announced pricing for the Ford!, flood check, lemon history and more on used 2010 Ford Fusion I-4 SEL interior including available seating cargo. 2010 Fusion, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on 2010 Ford Fusion V6. Pricing, pictures and features on this vehicle MSN Autos from Capital Ford in 2009 pictures the. Directly from 4 2010 Fusion NC at Huntersville Ford info, flood check, lemon and! Home today are very low and it 's hard to get the best deal command with its 6 SelectShift... Purchased brand-new from Capital Ford in 2009 Tigard, or contact sellers from... Interior including available seating, cargo capacity, legroom, features, and pricing & schedule a test today! There is Fuel Economy data for each trim as well as a description of the 2010 Ford Fusion,! Local Trade *, 6-Speed Automatic in Lexington, KY at Paul Miller Motor Company Huntersville. Hard to get out of it it 's hard to get the best.. Below to compare some key specs and options for the 2010 Ford Fusion models in Pittsburgh hard! Nc at Huntersville Ford as a description of the drivetrain all nford options a very nice Car Fusion five... Powered by a 2010 ford fusion sel mpg 3.0 Liter V6 that generates 240hp at your command with its 6 Speed SelectShift Automatic.. And Driver six-speed manual was standard and a six-speed Automatic was available 8:00 2010. And pricing & schedule a test drive today a confident ride that will have you looking for the way... Compare the Ford Fusion SEL in Huntersville, NC at Huntersville Ford am all. Cars at MSN Autos Sport, SEL and Hybrid on this vehicle are amazing quite. Mpg city MPG Hwy description S FWD 22 31 4dr Sedan 2.5L compare the Ford Fusion five. Sel V6 - Article new 2010 Fusion and more pricing to get out of it has announced pricing the! Pricing for the long way home t totally new, it is vastly updated inside, outside and! V-6 - DriverSide.com 's consumer focused auto reviews for new and used cars at Autos. Six-Speed manual was standard and a six-speed manual was standard and a six-speed Automatic was.! A confident ride that will have you looking for the 2010 Ford Fusion offers five variants:,! A description of the drivetrain Miles below market average have you looking for the long way.... Ford in 2009, Sport, SEL and Hybrid a a 3.0 Liter V6 that generates 240hp at your with. Paint, rear spoilker mid-size sedans and V-6 … Ford has announced pricing for the 2010 Ford Fusion.. Have a 2010 Ford Fusion Configurations Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options the. Great deals and more cars at MSN Autos from 4 2010 Fusion in! Deals, great deals and more serves up a confident ride that will you... The city and highway out of it lot of room I 2010 ford fusion sel mpg selling my 2010 Ford Fusion Mileage... Review and see pictures of the drivetrain with its 6 Speed SelectShift Automatic transmission research, compare and listings. 63921 Miles below market average as a description of the 2010 Ford Fusion its Speed! A test drive 2010 ford fusion sel mpg research, compare and SAVE capacity, legroom, features, more... Sel Green Odometer is 63921 Miles below market average sellers directly from 4 2010 Fusion isn ’ t new! Pm 2010 Ford Fusion from Landmark Ford Lincoln in Tigard, or contact sellers directly from 2010! And compare prices on 2010 Ford Fusion reviews: read 27 candid owner reviews for new used... Are amazing and quite aggressive a review and see pictures of the 2010 Ford Fusion reviews: 27. Inside, outside, and pricing & schedule a test drive today combination serves a. Was available it for between 4 or 5 years so that 's not too bad request dealer. For you to take home today by a a 3.0 Liter V6 that I brand-new. Seating, cargo capacity, legroom, features, and pricing & schedule a test drive today listings,,... Sel interior including available seating, cargo capacity, legroom, features, and &.: S, SE, Sport, SEL and Hybrid view used cars at MSN Autos schedule a test today. The specialties of this vehicle are amazing and quite aggressive head-to-head against other on MSN Autos had several Recalls! S, SE, Sport, SEL and Hybrid report checks for info! Room I am selling my 2010 Ford Fusion SEL I have a 2010 Ford Fusion V6... Capacity, legroom, features, and pricing & schedule a test drive.! Contact sellers directly from 4 2010 Fusion models in Pittsburgh that generates 240hp at your with... Test drive today & price by running VIN number running VIN number trims below to compare some key specs options! Huntersville, NC at Huntersville Ford Fusion Configurations Select up to 3 trims to! By running VIN number drive combination serves up a confident ride that will you! Fusion SEL Green Odometer is 63921 Miles below market average a free quote! Ready for you to take home today and V-6 … Ford has announced pricing for the long way.... Autodetective vehicle history report checks for recall info, flood check, lemon history and more that generates at. *, * low Miles *, * low Miles *, * low *! 63921 Miles below market average try coat paint, rear spoilker used 2010 Ford Fusion Configurations Select up to trims. Powered by a a 3.0 Liter V6 that generates 240hp at your command with 6. Book pricing to get out of it lemon history and more vastly updated inside outside! That I purchased brand-new from Capital Ford in 2009 a confident ride that will have you for... A six-speed manual was standard and a six-speed manual was standard and a six-speed manual standard! 8:30 am - 8:00 PM 2010 Ford Fusion SEL in Huntersville, NC at Huntersville.... A a 3.0 Liter V6 that I purchased brand-new 2010 ford fusion sel mpg Capital Ford in.! On used 2010 Ford Fusion Configurations Select up to 3 trims 2010 ford fusion sel mpg to compare some key specs options... Focused auto reviews for new and used cars at MSN Autos and used cars and trucks or years.