When a coin is left outside in the elements the coin can react or get stained by its contact with soil and water. No idea what to make of this.

The 2000 S proof Virginia quarter is worth around $3 in PR 65 condition. Drawn from Die Stage G, this 2000-P Virginia quarter dollar shows a major horizontal misalignment of the reverse (hammer) die. It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change.

These first settlers, consisting of 104 men and boys, departed from London on December 20, 1606 and arrived at a small island along the James River on May 12, 1607. FAST 'N FREE. The inscriptions include the State name, Statehood date, mintage date, “E Pluribus Unum,” “Jamestown 1607-2007” and “Quadricentennial.” The coin’s reverse was designed …

Virginia State Quarters (Buy on eBay) were released on October 16, 2000 as the tenth coin in the State Quarter series.Virginia’s original Statehood date was June 25, 1788. Please keep that in mind. © 2020 Steve's Rare Coins | Sitemap

Proof coins are essentially coins that have more detail. While we wholeheartedly try to give honest price estimates there are many factors besides appearance, metal content, and rarity that help make up the coins overall value. Total Produced: 651,616,000 [?] There were a total of 965,421 silver coins produced for this series. The Virginia Statehood quarter is the 10th in the Statehood series. or Best Offer. COLORIZED STATE QUARTERS (6) - 1999 (5) - 2000 (1) $17.00. Ending Friday at …

2005 Jefferson Nickel Doubling O The Bison? They tend to be blues, purple or dark reds. Return From Virginia State Quarter to State Quarters, var gaJsHost=(("https:"==document.location.protocol)?"https://ssl.":"http://www. I would like more info on this coin. Only part of the edge (less than 50 percent) shows a …

Mint Mark: D

Below is a table showing the design specifications and mintages of the Virginia State Quarter. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays, Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings, Renaissance Of American Coinage 1905-1908, Noodling Find ? We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. The silver melt value for this coin is $4.40 as of November 03, 2020. Prices represent past values fetched at online auctions, estate sales, certified coins being sold by dealers, and user submitted values. ), 1946 S Lincoln Wheat Cent Inverted Mint Mark - IMM-001. The Virginia State Quarter was released on October 16, 2000. United States. Godspeed and Discoverywere the smaller ships. Face Value: 0.25 USD Uncirculated coins with a grade of MS 65 can sell for around $4. When I took a few photos of it with my Note 5 I started to like it even more. A few blemishes may be present. Toning is often caused by storing surroundings (albums, rolls, bags) or turning yellow from sulfur in the air. This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Hi guys, I was rolling some quarters and while doing this, I thought I had a silver quarter, while looking closer, it was a state quarter 2000 P. this quarter has a different ring to it when you drop it, it sounds like dropping a nickle. The largest ship was the Susan Constant. 10 Most Valuable Walking Liberty Half Dollars. It was engraved by Edgar Z. Steever. Also has the words Quadricentennial. They are specifically made for collectors so you won't find any in your spare change. This page also shows coins listed for sale so you can buy and sell.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register. while one in certified mint state (MS+) condition could bring as much as $3 at auction. See Pictures. As has been mentioned, this takes place through oxidation with the metal on the surface of the coin and the elements it is in contact with. All Rights Reserved. or Best Offer. Post Your United Kingdom (Great Britain) Coin Acquisitions. Where did you send them for grading. It was the fifth state quarter released in the year 2000 and the tenth in the series which was authorized by the 50 States Commemorative Coin Program Act. We do not buy or sell precious metal. On the reverse side of the coin there is an image of the three ships that brought the English over to the new world.

colorized state quarters set.

2000 New Hampshire Quarter

2018 Jefferson Nickel Extra Doorway On Reverse? Silverrecyclers.com is a participant in various affiliate programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Posted 02/15/2016 04:40 am No idea what to make of this.

The standard 2000 Virginia state quarters are made of a clad composition that contains copper and nickel. Who asked you if you could send them to a "some u.s.mint verification and recognition center" and what was this "center".
Below we will examine the value for each series. The year 1788 is inscribed on the coin because this was the year that Virginia officially joined the union. This color is from exposure to outside elements.

The 2000 S silver proof Virginia quarter is worth around $8 in PR 65 condition.

[?]. Buy & Sell This Coin. 10c Coin And 20c Coin, 2000-P LMC Struck Through Obverse (Possible Cloth/Paper Strike Through? $12.09 shipping. Powered by BigCommerce. 0 bids.

Virginia’s original Statehood date was June 25, 1788. Silver Melt: $4.27 Value: As a rough estimate of this coins value you can assume this coin in average condition will be valued at somewhere around 25 cents, while one in certified mint state (MS+) condition could bring as much as $9 at auction. Virginia State Quarters (Buy on eBay) were released on October 16, 2000 as the tenth coin in the State Quarter series. 1st Statehood Quarters in Full Color Philadelphia mint 1999 To 2003. outer layers of 75% copper and 25% nickel bonded to an inner core of pure copper. It has 3 ships the Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery. Buy Online Colorized US Quarters. Numismatic Value: 25 cents to $2.75 Value: As a rough estimate of this coins value you can assume this coin in average condition will be valued at somewhere around 25 cents, Wrong color to be called toning. Thanks everyone I thought it was tonning the closer I looked at it.

I knew for sure it wasn't clad error but guessing since there's no errors tha the I noticed it's worth face value correct?

On the reverse side of the coin there is an image of the three ships that brought the English over to the new world. 2000 P Virginia State Quarter: Coin Value Prices, Price Chart, Coin Photos, Mintage Figures, Coin Melt Value, Metal Composition, Mint Mark Location, Statistics & Facts. Click here to Learn How to use Coin Price Charts, Click here to see the Melt Value of every US Coin, 2000 P Virginia State Quarter See Pictures, 2000-P Virginia State Quarter BU in the Cello #0811, 2000 P Virginia 50 States and Territories Quarters, 2000-P Virginia State Quarter No Lamination, 2000 P Virginia 50 States and Territories Quarter, 2000-P 25 Cents - Virginia State Quarter - Gold Layered, 2000 P or D VIRGINIA STATE QUARTER BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED FREE SHIPPING. Godspeed and Discovery were the smaller ships. The color is called toning. Year: 2000 Today we're looking at some really cool 2000 New Hampshire State Quarter Errors that I found a few years ago! The Virginia State Quarter was released on October 16, 2000. The numbers come from the United States mint, and they don't reflect coins that have been melted, destroyed, or those that have never been released.

$4.90 shipping . The Virginia Statehood quarter is the 10th in the Statehood series. Author: Replies: 5 / Views: 6,742 : GS-1905.

The largest ship was the Susan Constant.

New Member. All prices are in USD. $14.95. $20.00.

The standard 2000 Virginia clad quarters in circulated condition are only worth their face value of $0.25.

Looks like environmental damage. Both the 2000 P Virginia quarter and 2000 D Virginia quarter are each worth around $0.35 in about uncirculated condition. Type: Virginia State Quarter Year: 2000 Mint Mark: S Face Value: 0.25 USD Total Produced: 965,000 [ Silver Content: 90% Silver Weight: 0.1808 oz. For Sale: Silver Rounds, Bars And 90% (Flash Sale), For Sale: 10x Z5 5 Oz ATB Bullion Air-Tites - $18 Delivered, Best Offer: AU55 Shield Nickel 1868 FS-903 ANACS Certified, For Sale: 1898 Indian Head Cent MPD-001 For Sale, For Sale: 50 Lbs World Coinage And/Or 500 Large Canadian Cents - Vancouver Bc, For Sale: 1884-CC Morgan Dollar MS-63, VAM-4a, For Sale: Lincoln D Shield Cents Doubled Ear - Years 2015,16,18 And 19, For Sale: Silver World War 2 Malaya 10 Cent 1939 & 1941 AU To Unc Coins. We use user submitted pictures please read that article if you are interested in adding your own.

| Canada - Banknote Strap Marks, Ink Warping Etc. 1939 Lincoln Wheat Cent Doubled Die - DDR-002.
This is an example of what to expect when you hover over words underlined in brown throughout this site.

The 2000 Colorized Virginia Statehood Quarter honors the 400th anniversary of the English settlement of Jamestown in 1607. CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 2000 D Virginia State Quarter value at an average of 25 cents, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $3. About uncirculated- There is a slight trace of wear on the high points of the design. Note: The mint mark can be found on the obverse side of each coin under the "IN GOD WE TRUST" motto. Call or visit your local coin dealer for more information. A few light contact marks may be present but they are barely noticeable. What are you talking about. 2000 Virginia State Quarter Color/Toning Error? Here are some pics. So when we say average, we mean in a similar condition to other coins issued in 2000, and mint state meaning it is certified MS+ by one of the top coin grading companies.

We made a bunch by soaking them in Coca-Cola for a couple of weeks. 2000 COLORIZED US MINT STATE QUARTERS COMPLETE SET OF 5 COINS WITH CAPSULES. All the state quarters have the words E Pluribus Unum on the reverse bottom middle. (see details)... (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Type: Virginia State Quarter 1838 Cent... Normal Wear Or Something Else? Here they established their new settlement, naming it Jamestown in honor of King James I. try{var pageTracker=_gat._getTracker("UA-8688671-1");pageTracker._trackPageview();}catch(err){}.

Ideas for Virginia's quarter design came from colleges, universities, museums, and state agencies. 2000 Massachusetts Quarter

The 2000 Colorized Virginia Statehood Quarter honors the 400th anniversary of the English settlement of Jamestown in 1607. I often call this antiquing. **When we say that 651,616,000, of these coins were produced or minted in 2000 this number doesn't always match the actual circulation count for this coin. Silver Content: 0% When I took a few photos of it with my Note 5 I started to like it even more.

The reverse design honors the Quadricentennial of Jamestown. Additional Info: In October of 2000 the US Mint mint and issued the Virginia State Quarters.

The reverse design honors the Quadricentennial of Jamestown. Click the button below to add the 2000 Colorized Virginia Quarter to your wish list. The inscriptions include the State name, Statehood date, mintage date, “E Pluribus Unum,” “Jamestown 1607-2007” and “Quadricentennial.”