/ Hot Springs, AR, Millenium Motors And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. WHITE W/ DARK GRAY CLOOTH... No accidents or damage according to Carfax The top does work Powered windows and locks Automatic Transmission Engine and transmission run... 5 gear fuel injection miles original owner. 1946 Willys CJ2A Jeep Runs and drives good vintage cj flathead, 1954 Willys cj3b Coupe Black 4WD Automatic, 1951 Willys Custom built 4 Wheel drive Pickup. Genuinely down to earth guys. Regularly 26-30 MPG. 1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible with a 5 speed manual and the fuel injected 2.8 V6 engine. New Directional tires on non-original rims, upsized to 15s but tire sidewall was reduced to be within 1/2 MPH at 60 MPH = buttery smooth ride. 100% refundable. I really don't reccomend. I will hopefully soon, Description:  Used 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe FWD for sale - $1,495 - 225,307 miles with Steel Wheels, They were very good I never got to get down there to look at that vehicle but they got in contact with me a few times to try to get a schedules for me to come down and look. Everything works except A/C. DESCRIPTION: This Chevy convertible is in exceptional condition! Description:  Used 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sedan FWD for sale - $495 - 175,126 miles with Steel Wheels, Color:  Medium Gold (met). No issues with drive train and is in running order. C $10.48. Don’t wire money or take advance payments. Overall, a cleaner-than-average, nice DRIVER quality car that turns heads everywhere it goes. Chevrolet Camaro vs Chevrolet Cavalier. I done a half hour to view it and the other vehicles were sold. Classic 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier for sale #2411349 $5,995. four Gear Automatic Overdrive! Please review pictures, as they're the best description of the car's condition. ... 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 . previously put a $300 deposit down to test drive the car, and I had been promised (in writing) that that was Recent (prior owner) front and rear brakes, exhaust from firewall back (no cat converter), upsized fuel injectors, suspension. Browse interior and exterior photos for 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier. receive a title (from another state0. Heck, I'll drive it to YOU if we can work that out. Was very good to receive e mail. 1941 Willy's Coupe 600HP 8-Cyl GM 2,800 Mi 4-Spd 700R4 Leather A/C New Tires, 1950 Willys Utility Wagon 96105 Miles Brown Station Wagon Hurricane 4-Cylinder, 1951 Willys CJV35/U Very Rare, Running, Needs TLC 67702 Miles Olive Drab Jeep 13. walking into a dealership for a used car 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Up for auction is a 1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible. Loves the highway! car occasionally stallsat red light but starts right back up , it will still burn rubbe, . Everything about it says fun! 1941 Willy's Coupe 600HP 8-Cyl GM 2,800 Mi 4-Spd 700R4 Leather A/C New Tires, 1950 Willys Utility Wagon 96105 Miles Brown Station Wagon Hurricane 4-Cylinder, 1951 Willys CJV35/U Very Rare, Running, Needs TLC 67702 Miles Olive Drab Jeep 13. Excellent buying experience! Bump the key and go, starts first time every time regardless of weather. I brought it back to Woodbridge Public Auto Auction, who I had Find 1989 Chevrolet Cavaliers for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Stereo sometimes does not play through R speakers and does not play cassette tapes. Perfect vacation home car. 1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible with a 5 speed manual and the fuel injected 2.8 V6 engine. Search pre-owned 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible FWD listings to find the best local deals. NO RUST in doors, trunk lip, exterior except the spot pictured on the driver rear quarter and a small spot (hide under a dime) in the drivers door jamb. 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 option, convertible. Someone removed the cap to the IAC screw; I have it pretty close, but sometimes the Check Engine light comes on or it idles erratically until the computer corrects; however minute, I want to provide a very detailed description. Very friendly great team to work with great deals on vehicles I highly recommend coming here and will definitely buy again from this dealership. NO TITLE on this vehicle, it should not be listed for 1946 Willys CJ2A Jeep Runs and drives good vintage cj flathead, 1954 Willys cj3b Coupe Black 4WD Automatic, 1951 Willys Custom built 4 Wheel drive Pickup, Power options: Carsforsale.com ... 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Convertible $ 14,995 $ 260 /mo* $ 260 /mo* Perfect vacation home car. Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions, 1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible Original No Rust, 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible Arizona Rust Free Z24 Mini Z28 Clean. ... 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible FWD For Sale. RUNS AND DRIVES! Looking for a 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible for sale ? Runs very well. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. / Cranberry, PA, Northtown Auto Liquidators 1 listing Compare Chevrolet Cavalier to Related Models. Did not leak all summer, but with windshield replacement the seal was broken and water now drips in under hard rain. Exterior Color: Purple Many upgrades, too! Double M's Auto Sales Texarkana, TX 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 convertible, red with black top. All power options function as intended, although passenger window is notably slower than the others when rolling up. 1948 Willys Jeepster 4 on the floor, convertible, GORGEOUS! Ms Brenna was absolutely marvelous to deal with. It is loaded with power windows, power brakes, power steering, air conditioning, and automatic transmission. I stated they should be embarrassed to show vehicles in that condition. Find 1 used 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier as low as $14,995 on Carsforsale.com®. Everything about it says fun! 750 hp with a/c! CONVERTIBLE two DOOR! Great driver, gorgeous looking. Runs very well. Even has a full tank of fuel! It drives really smooth! Body is surprisingly solid for being 25 years old. REQUIRE $500 paypal deposit upon purchase; balance due either through paypal or upon pickup. It has 42,000 original miles. Loves the highway! 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Convertible Z24 Specifications, features and model information. / Tifton, GA. Happy to answer any questions. For 1983-1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Starter Motor Repair Kit SMP 78841SJ 1984 1985 (Fits: 1989 Cavalier Z24) 1986 1987 1988 2.8L V6 Starter Motor Repair Kit Brand New and friends. Save $1,161 on a 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible FWD near you. View Disclaimer And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. From United States +C $7.25 shipping. The car I ended up looking at was as they described it, but when I brought it in to get checked before Old, rare, muscle cars, street rods auctions, 1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible Original No Rust, 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Convertible Arizona Rust Free Z24 Mini Z28 Clean. Pictures and contact information on Advertigo website. Very nice people. Chevrolet Cavalier vs Chevrolet Cobalt. Great little cruiser with a little work, solid body, good paint, new top, cold A/C, new tires, engine knocks, either rod or crank needs work. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. 1989 Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible with a 5 speed manual and the fuel injected 2.8 V6 engine. Clinton Twp, Michigan. Would be quite a ... http://www.myautomax.com/view/233829/fb It has 42,000 original miles. Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows. . 1997 CHEVROLET CAVALIER CONVERTIBLE! quick. state. Replaced several parts with NOS or nice used parts to make car function correctly. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. / Enterprise, AL, Sun City Auto Sales Starting sales price is $2500.00. Description:  Used 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Coupe FWD for sale - $2,250 - 165,311 miles with Chrome Wheels, I have money to put down for a down payment and I also have a good job I need a truck asap plz, Description:  Used 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Coupe FWD for sale - $495 - 210,023 miles with Steel Wheels, Transmission:  Automatic. or Best Offer. Everything works except A/C. Description:  Used 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan FWD for sale - $495 - 170,000 miles with Steel Wheels.  She cooperated in every way she could to accommodate my wishes. ... Used 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier For Sale. 1948 Willys Jeepster 4 on the floor, convertible, GORGEOUS! Factory dig... 1999 chevy cavalier z24 convertible 4 cylinder engine manual transmission low miles!