Holley... … Convertible Painted in Marina Blue with Ivory Imitation Leather Buckets and White Top. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. 1966 chevrolet chevelle … ... For Sale 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS … No wonder they tried to get me to ship car. Craigslist has listings for chevelle for sale in the Atlanta, GA area. 1966 chevelle in Georgia at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Georgia. There are a wide variety of Chevelles for sale, with higher-priced cars usually featuring performance options or convertible tops. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Took a while to respond but they did. You will even find pro touring and resto mod Chevelles. $600. 1966 67 68 Chevy Impala Chevelle Nova Delco V8 Distributor I have for sale a pair of Chevrolet Delco Remy distributor the first one is part number 1111257 date code 7 K 31 October 31st, 1967 aluminum housing for 1968 model year, second one Canadian McKinnon part number 1830960 Day code 5 L 1 November 1st, 1965 Cast-iron housing for a 1966 model year, both appear in good working order. From 1/27/20 – Up for sale is a 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu that might need some work, but can be had currently for an amazing price. Buy and sell locally. A good experience over all. Featuring its own line of performance products and engines, the Chevelle SS boasted the most powerfully rated engine of all the muscle cars. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 1966 Chevelle models in Houston. Craigslist has listings for chevelle for sale in the Greenville / Upstate area. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. A 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle hardtop is an icon of American muscle, and now this one has been brought into the modern age with fuel-injected 7.4-liter Vortec V8... 25 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Finished in very slick Glossy Silver paint, correct SS hood, badging and very nice bright work. $100. Prompt response and very knowledgeable. Originally built for Silver State Classic Road Race All types of new and used cars, muscle cars, race cars hybrids and SUVs. There are 23 1966 Ford Fairlanes for sale today on ClassicCars.com. 40 60. $33,995. The Chevelle SS was the carmaker’s high performance version of the Chevelle. ... 1966 Chevelle Bucket Seats and More $1,250 (cha > Burnsville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Chevelles came to play in the Chevrolet muscle car market. ... 1966 1967 Chevelle Super Sport $1,234 (OEM Used and New) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. It is a complete frame off restoration front to back on this 1966 resto mod Chevelle… Plus, the updated SS bagging gives a subtle hint at the upgrade under the hood. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Classics on Autotrader has listings for new and used 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Classics for sale near you. ... 1966 Chevelle Malibu for parts or restore - PRICE REDUCED!!! $19,995.00. They contacted me right away :-) and sent me pictures of the 97 GTS Viper:-) very helpful thanks, Description:  Used 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle for sale - $33,495 -. I purchased a classic car one day after contacting this dealer (broker) however , it was not from this dealer. ... 1966 CHEVELLE $10,500 (KING OF PRUSSIA PA. B/O) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1966 chevelle in Texas at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Texas. It is a complete frame off restoration front to back on this 1966 resto mod Chevelle. Craigslist has listings for 1966 chevelle for sale in the Los Angeles area. Dealer. Great buying experience, Rick was fantastic to deal with and I highly recommend anyone in the market for a specialty vehicle to see what Rick Description:  Used 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle for sale - $28,500 - 79,189 miles. It had set for many years until the … ... 1966 1967 Chevelle Super Sport $1,234 (OEM Used and … Description:  Used 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle for sale - $18,995 - 2,500 miles, Transmission:  Automatic.