They treat you like. I love it more now than the day I bought it. They treat you like. add a couple of accessories before I took delivery of it. thanks to Bobby and the guys at skimmer. Although the wait time is considerable ,I will be patiently chomping at the bit

Thanks for building such an awesome boat Skimmer Skiffs! Check out my "Platfoam - 14 Micro Skiff" build page to build this boat! This is a VERY RARE, 1998, "Critchfield Marine" (aka, Wellcraft) custom built 15 ft deep-v fishing flats style skiff jon boat. It will handle up to 5 hp for a tiller outboard motor, you can attach poling and casting platforms, attach grab rails and bars, as well as ice chest/coolers. the boat into the shop and the guys at Skimmer were great. All maintenance free!!! It was pretty stable for a 14 foot boat and really fun to run.

dream boat, dream price. Think of a place you want to go on the water and the DLV Series can get you there at the right price.

The water pumps run effectively and keep the engine at 140 degrees consistently. Also, comes with a Bimini top. Going to be my first boat ever when I order next month. Photo 4 The dealer for Sabre boats in the St. Petersburg area was Van Bros Chris Craft Inc. He had the deck professionally glassed and it performs nicely. 2015 Carolina Skiff 17 His company, Critchfield Marine offered Sabre Boats according to a Feb. 24, 1967 article in the St. Petersburg Times. "Anything worth having is worth working and waiting for" Type a message... Couldn’t be happier with the boat, and the “boss” approves! From the open bay, to the shallows, the JVX might be the right boat for you.

2018 16.6 Skimmer and we absolutely love it! 2 stroke Yamaha w/50 hours on new powerhead and recent complete maintenance at Alaska Outboard (Ketchikan) 1983 LUND aluminum skiff. Boat was last used summer/fall of 2011 on Lake Monroe near Bloomington, IN. First Name Emails will NOT be replied to. Telephone (optional) While there ,a recent costomer and build pulls in offers, then takes me 20 minutes down the road,launches his boat and put it through a complete sea trial.From hole shot to trolling motor we went thru everything.I was blown away 16',well over 40 mph ,two grown men a kid and gear with a 50 hp. Every DLV comes standard with a spacious console, fuel tank, high-speed bilge pump, cushion seat set, built-in cooler and plenty of storage space for all the family’s gear. Hull was partially re-riveted before it sat about 15 years after an accident (car!).

Gunnel Height BOAT IS CLEAN NO DENTS Draft You cam tell, they go the extra mile for their clients. time to answer questions during the whole build. This company makes boats the right way and never cuts corners!!! Its perfect for grabbing the attention of your viewers. Stainless Steel Jump Seat Hinges

We also use this boat for duck hunting and my brother and I who are both teenagers can drag the boat over the dike surrounding the impoundments. An easy oil change system was installed this past fall of 2010.She is located at Lakeview Boat and Storage in Bloomington, IN. Center console. . WELL CARED FOR. Type a message... Couldn’t be happier with the boat, and the “boss” approves!

2017-01-15T04:19:11+0000. NO MOTOR OR TRAILER INCLUDED.

But the real beauty of the DLV is its wide beam and 6- to 8-inch draft, enabling you to navigate across shallow flats, up coastal rivers and even into tidal creeks. I DO NOT HAVE TO SELL IT... **************** Third party names and products are for reference purposes only, all rights are reserved by these respective parties. You can BUY WITH CONFIDENCE knowing that our Certified Service Department has inspected every boat for quality assurance. Love my husbands boat we catch a ton of fish and it’s plenty fast with a 30 hp etec, we got the 16’6, Bobby took great care of us. We have cruised with up to 12 people on board and enjoyed many days and evenings on this solid and comfortable cruiser.

- 10ft power pole 2017 Solo SKIFF The Solo Skiff is essentially a kayak on steroids. fuel tank, Minn Kota 40 Lbs. At this time Critchfield Marine was in Orlando, Florida. Chat Conversation End I just dropped it off for its regular spring tune it, to include the usual impeller change, ($200) done to make this Spring fishing for someone perfect.
You can reach me by email at; ccarlson1963@icloud.com. $8,900. The 3 to 4 ft waves on Lake Monroe are barely noticeable. Complete bottom and sides stripping and restoration in 2009 to original. This is the nicest skiff and the attention to detail second to none. THIS BOAT IS READY FOR THE WATER! I love it more now than the day I bought it. 14 ft Aluminum Boat w'18hp Mercury Motor. selling because I got a bigger one .... LOVE TO FISH The build process was painless and Bobby alway made. "Anything worth having is worth working and waiting for" Whether you want to tool the rivers and bays in the 17-foot DLV 178 with a 90 HP or roar offshore in a 25-foot DLV 258 with a 200 HP, the DLV Series comes in five different sizes to suit your boating needs. Thanks to Bobby and the whole family for making this a pleasure and not a job. Photo 10 Here we have a Used 14ft 2012 Carolina Skiff J14 in great condition with a 2009 Mercury 15hp four-stroke tiller. Joe Mueller. With a just couple of upgrades, you’ll have a boat that can truly do it all without breaking the bank.... Center Live-well (18 gallon) Bobby.

Bobby and the Skimmer Skiff crew did an awesome job on my build. 2 new plastic gas tanks. Took the boat out with my son (7) and we had a blast. Photo 14 115 HP 14' skimmer has been a great boat. I've built a few skin-on-frame kayaks and a Herb McLeod One Sheet Skiff — I started a Bolger Brick but it's just too ugly to finish. Great service! The light weight hull with the modified V-hull design gives you a boat that will carry more weight further and faster with less horsepower, while delivering outstanding performance.
Bobby will help you every step of the process!! Amazing ! Needless to say I was happy and completly comfortable to leave 50% deposit on my custom build. Here's a little history of Critchfield Marine I dug up... Further, the interior is nice and DEEP for standing in and stability, including depth in the live wells. The transmissions are very smooth and enable easy maneuvering in and out of the slip. It was pretty stable for a 14 foot boat and really fun to run. I recently purchased a slightly used Skimmer Skiff 14'6". CONSOLE CUP HOLDERS FLUSH MOUNT CONSOLE ROD HOLDER STAINLESS STEEL CONSOLE GRAB RAIL SS STEERING WHEEL/MECHANICAL TILT HELM BINNACLE CONTROLS AND WIRING HARNESS CONSOLE CUSHION SEAT CONSOLE SEAT SS HAND RAIL FULL INSTRUMENTATION PANEL MARINE HORN REMOVABLE WINDSHIELD ULTRA MEDIUM CONSOLE 12 GALLON LIVE WELL FUEL WATER SEPARATE SS CLEATS 1250 GALLON BILGE PUMP LED BOW AND STERN LIGHTS PREMIUM GEL COAT RIGID RUB RAIL W/CHROME INSERT SMART TABS SX9510-60 SWIM PLATFORM Length Over All:20' ft Beam:78" in Gunnel Height:19" in Boat Weight:1230 Lbs Fuel Capacity:19 Gal Transom Size:15/20/25" in Draft (approx):4" in Maximum Weight:1836 Lbs Maximum Person:8 Maximum HP:90 HP Call us today for more information or to schedule a showing! No Shipping. NEW FRONT DECK Please see our image gallery below for more features!

Bobby and the Skimmer Skiff crew did an awesome job on my build. Evening A SAFE AND SECURE BOAT- INNER FLOATION. Amazing boat and amazing Company as well Bobby and the team did such a great job working with us. Thanks for building such an awesome boat Skimmer Skiffs! The boat has front & rear (stern & bow) LED Coast guard lighting, 2 additional sets of pole Coast guard LED pop in lights front & rear, interior night LED lighting, built in live well LED lighting and a set of aerators in live well, with custom battery to run system. BEAM It was pretty stable for a 14 foot boat and really fun to run. fun and enexpensive to take on the water . This is my first skiff, and Bobby was very helpful and honest when answering my questions and giving me direction. All are from Florida, and in great shape. Bobby and Skimmer Skiffs helped me with mine. I purchased her up in Marquette, MI and she was used on Lake Superior up until we met.

next boat, 16'6 skimmer, Quality meets affordability.