Each of her daughters has a brother. 31.) The chef said he was making breakfast. 31.) Ton. Ans-, What word starts with “c” and ends with “t” and is synonymous with pussy? What am I? Ans-, What did the right eyebrow say to the left eyebrow? Answer: This is the Riddle of the Sphinx describing man. The first line will now be the long line. Who did it? A mushroom. Check out our Puns for Kids. 19.) What is in the pack? Yes, this article is for all those looking for Funny, Dirty, Tricky Riddles for Adults.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'classywish_com-box-3','ezslot_13',107,'0','0'])); In case, you are having a small adult game of riddles, or you are just trying to make a conversation, a little more interesting and exciting, these adult riddles are definitely going to come of use to you. The President. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Once you’re married, you’re stuck with the same one forever. What flowers can be found between your nose and your chin? What is it? There’s an elephant in front of you, a tiger at your back, a cliff going up on one side, and a cliff going down on the other. How can you spell cold with two letters? Inside the white house, there is a red house. What am I? What shows do prisoners like to put on? Certain coins. Then I die until you call me again. Mr Brown was killed on Sunday afternoon. It’s no doubt that the level of difficulty carried by good riddles may be comprehended differently by different people. Browse over 1000 hilariously funny riddles with the craziest answers. All the people on the boat are married. What has hands and yet cannot clap? Each is the name of a person. Ans-, How many seconds are there in January? 6666 kb/s. A piano. 2.) The Riddles.com mission is to be the be the world's most comprehensive riddle website on the internet for riddles, puzzles, rebus caps and quizzes. Hard, easy, long or short, all are humorous! A mailbox. To start or end a practice if you’re a youth sports coach. Because they keep drawing. An ear of corn. The answer is 50. Five children: four daughters and one son. four ears, 53.) Your tongue. Who am I? I have two feet, but cannot run. 67.) 92.) 6.) Suggestions. Its time for some funny adult riddles. Let me share some more funny riddles. To stamp out burning fires. Ans-, If you combine hungry people, gambling and hippies what do you get? 26.) Nothing on the outside, nothing on the inside light as a feather, yet ten men cannot lift it. 107.) 59.) When waiting for a doctor or dentist appointment. stumpers, 88.) Gorgonzola. What are they? A stove, fire, smoke. Copyright © 2013 - 2020 • Michael & Gabriel, Inc. |, 12.) What am I? I can cry but I have no eyes. What am I? One of the guys is dead. The wife said she was reading a book. Riddles Hard Easy Funny Math What Am I Logic Kids Create a Riddles Quiz About Contact. The match. Tip: Use these best riddles with answers by writing them down on post-it notes and including them in your kids’ lunches. 65.) Either way, we hope you weren’t too stumped and had a blast solving this list of riddles! Nobody knows. Submit your best riddles via the contact page. The living rooms. Inside the greenhouse, there is a white house. A fence. (Jane was color blind.). What am I? Walk on the living, they don’t even mumble. Ans-, I am American, I am also Singaporean, Australian and Hong Kongese. Ans-, What did A say to D when he was looking for E? 5.) 100.) Where does today come before yesterday? Their color. Son of a gun. Who lives in the white house? Here come the plums. 30+ Examples Of Riddles And Answers To Solve 2020 - Puzzles & Brain Teasers H.) As a break from looking at the TV or monitors. I know a word of letters three. 83.) What am I? 41.) Wherever I go, darkness follows me. Add two, and fewer there will be! You saw me where I never was and where I could not be. Break me and I’ll cage you, obey me and I’ll save you. Ans-, What did the 3 little pigs do as they were running away from the big bad wolf who tried to destroy their houses? 29.) What is the best month for a parade? By day they are lost without being stolen. We will update the article with your riddles as well. What word contains 26 letters, but only has three syllables? 14.) Just play the right music and I’ll even do the conga. Why does the other monkey jump too? A needle. Wait for the merry-go-round to stop, and then dismount. They accomplish that by virtue of how imaginative and fun they are.